Caitlin Roberts will work 1-on-1 with your athlete to help during the recruiting process. This program is ideal for all high school Aces athletes interested in playing in college.
Athletes will meet in person or by video chat with Coach Roberts and identify colleges, improve social media and online recruiting presence, and individually call coaches of the athlete's top programs.
Coach Caitlin can help guide athletes through the recruiting process and college selection. Her insight into college recruiting from the coach's perspective will be valuable to families - What are coaches looking for? How will my athlete get seen? Are camps or prospect days worth attending?
Coach Caitlin was a two-sport athlete at New England College and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2008. Upon graduation, she was hired as the Head Women's Lacrosse for the Pilgrims. She led her team to its first ever championship in her inaugural season. She left New England College after three years of coaching to pursue a full-time position at Curry College. At Curry, her duties included; Head Women's Lacrosse Coach, Assistant Soccer Coach (8 years), Assistant Sports Information Director, Senior Women's Administrator and Title IX Coordinator. Caitlin enjoyed a successful 18-year career at Curry before leaving in 2018.
Coach Caitlin has been a high school coach for Aces since the summer of 2018. She has a lot of recruiting experience at the collegiate level which has helped in the recruiting process for current Aces players. In her role as Aces director of recruiting, Caitlin will help educate and guide athletes and families as they navigate the college selection process. The recruiting package will be individualized for each athlete. The package will include:
- Individual meetings with each family throughout the process. Caitlin will be available for personal questions throughout the entire process.
- Information will be provided throughout each season regarding updates on the recruiting process from the NCAA and specific college, what players should be doing and important reminders.
- She will help each player create a list of colleges and universities that will meet the athletes academic and athletic need and will also be the contact person for college coaches. She will make personal calls to coaches selected by the athlete.
- Individualized letters of recommendation will be written to be sent to college coaches.
- Practice interviews will be available to the athletes prior to ones the athlete will have with colleges.
Cost for the 2022-2023 season: $450